BILLY WEBB BARK TINCTURE
Herbalists and healers in Belize have long used this bitter tasting bark for coughs and fever, as well as for diabetes, dry cough and low appetite.
It may also be used as a blood detoxifier and is one of the main ingredients in Belizean "Bittas".
Its benefits include:
- Improved digestion
- Relief from nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved circulation
- Reduced fatigue
- Improved liver, kidney, and bladder function
- Cleansing of the urinary system
- Reduced fever
- Relief from headaches and migraines
- Relief from joint and muscle pain
- Improved immunity
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Improved skin health
- Improved sleeping patterns
- Reduced blood pressure
- Improved mental clarity and focus
Recommended dosage: 2.5ml taken in a small glass of water or juice 2x daily on an empty stomach for better absorption.