CHINA ROOT TINCTURE ~ 30ml
China Root (Smilax china) was long used as a medicinal herb by the Mayans and Aztecs of Central America. The root is alterative, anti-scrophulatic, carminative, depurative, diaphoretic, diuretic and tonic.
- antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties make it useful in treating cramps and muscular pain, as well as the symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis.
- has diuretic effects that may be helpful as an herbal remedy for urinary tract conditions.
- to treat digestive disorders including gallbladder inflammation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),and diverticulitis
- may also help with many ailments related to the lungs, kidneys, spleen and stomach.
- has been used as a treatment to temporarily lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- traditionally used by women to support the health of their reproductive systems and is often prescribed by herbalists to relieve menstrual cramps, as well as chronic pelvic pain.
Recommended dosage: 2.5ml taken in a small glass of water or juice 2 x daily on an empty stomach for better absorption.