Pure, unadulterated shea butter is a superior skin moisturizer for face and body, as well as an excellent sun and wind protection. It’s also a terrific substitute for shaving cream.
Shea butter helps restore elasticity to skin and lustre to hair. As well, it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
Effective treatment for:
- dry skin/scalp flaking, peeling, irritation, itching and appearance
- skin rashes (including diaper rash)
- blemishes and wrinkles
- sunburn (great after tan treatment)
- small skin wounds and skin cracks
- razor bumps and razor irritation
- tough skin on feet (especially heels)
- stretch marks during pregnancy
- minor bumps and burns
- eczema, acne and other skin conditions
- irregular skin tone, blemishes and scarring