- PLANT MEDICINE
- CALABASH LEAF TINCTURE
CALABASH LEAF TINCTURE
Available 8 April, 2023
Calabash leaf tincture is used as a remedy for a variety of ailments, including fever, digestive issues, and skin problems.
The main properties of calabash leaf tincture are anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal.
It is also known to have analgesic, anti-spasmodic, and anti-oxidant properties.
Benefits of calabash leaf tincture include:
- Reducing fever and improving digestion
- Relieving muscle cramps, spasms, and pain
- Reducing inflammation and boosting immunity
- Treating skin problems such as boils, rashes, and fungal infections
- Relieving headaches, dizziness, and nausea
- Treating respiratory issues such as bronchitis and asthma
- Reducing anxiety and promoting sleep
- Helping to detoxify the body
Recommended dosage: 1 - 2ml taken 2x daily in a small glass of water or juice on an empty stomach for better absorption.