GOTU KOLA TINCTURE
Gotu kola (centella asiatica), an ancient healing plant, is making a comeback in skin treatments. It has a long history of evidence-backed use for wound-healing, skin rejuvenation, treating leprosy, boosting memory, relieving depression and anxiety, as well as preventing skin aging.
Extracts of gotu kola have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation. It has been used to treat infected wounds, syphilis, eczema, psoriasis, lupus, female disorders, fever, dysentery, hepatitis and infertility.
Recently, research has identified specific plant chemicals responsible for its wound-healing abilities. It is used to treat burns, prevent scars, treat psoriasis, and decrease stretch marks, and is effective in treating varicose veins, broken capillaries, and cellulite.
Organic or all-natural skin care formulations are likely to contain bioactive levels of gotu kola, which is used for its ability to boost collagen and decrease inflammation.
The benefits of Gotu Kola tincture include:
- Improved circulation: Gotu Kola tincture increases blood circulation and helps to reduce inflammation. This can help to reduce the symptoms of conditions such as varicose veins and spider veins.
- Antioxidant benefits: The active compounds in Gotu Kola tincture act as antioxidants and may help fight free radical damage. This can help protect the body from the effects of aging and oxidative stress.
- Reduced anxiety and stress: Gotu Kola tincture is known to have calming properties and may help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improved cognitive function: The active compounds in Gotu Kola tincture may help to improve cognitive performance and reduce the symptoms of cognitive decline.
- Wound healing: Gotu Kola tincture may help to promote wound healing and reduce the risk of infection.
- Healthy skin: The antioxidants in Gotu Kola tincture can help to reduce inflammation and improve skin health. This may help to reduce acne and other skin conditions.
Recommended dosage: 1.5 - 3ml taken 3x daily in a small glass of water or juice on an empty stomach for better absorption.