- PLANT MEDICINE
- ELDERBERRY TINCTURE
The phytotherapeutic principles found in elderberry fruits give them antiviral, antibacterial and antidiabetic properties, antitumor potential, antioxidant, antidepressant and immune boosting properties, as well as certain impacts on obesity and metabolic dysfunctions.
- Elderberry tincture is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It can boost the immune system and help prevent the onset of colds and flu, as well as providing relief from symptoms of existing illnesses.
- Elderberry tincture can help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Elderberry tincture can help reduce the severity and duration of the common cold and sinus infections, as well as certain allergies.
- Elderberry tincture can help protect the body from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Elderberry tincture has antiviral properties and can help protect against certain viruses, such as the flu.
- Elderberry tincture can help improve circulation and reduce cholesterol levels.
- Elderberry tincture can help reduce stress, fatigue, and depression.
- Elderberry tincture can help regulate blood sugar levels.
Recommended dosage: 1.25 to 2.5 ml taken 2-3x daily in a small glass of water or juice on an empty stomach for better absorption.