Artemisia is a plant with a sedative and expectorant effect and also has antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative and digestive, emmenagogue, antidiabetic, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, antitumor, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties.
Scientific studies show it exhibits significant activity against breast and prostate cancer without serious side effects.
Artemisia has also been shown to be effective against a wide range of pet cancers and leishmaniasis.
It is commonly used as a treatment for malaria due to its artemisinin content, a phytochemical that works to eradicate malaria.
This herb has also been shown to help with blood sugar regulation.
Its many benefits include:
- reduce inflammation associated with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- protect against infections caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- prevent the growth of tumor cells
- improve immune system function
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve digestion and reduce symptoms of indigestion
- reduce symptoms of fever and headaches
- improve circulation and reduce symptoms of high blood pressure and other cardiovascular problems
- reduce symptoms of menopause
- reduce symptoms of skin disorders, such as eczema and psoriasis
- reduce symptoms of respiratory conditions, such as asthma and bronchitis
Recommended dosage: 0.7ml taken 2-4x daily in a small glass of water or juice on an empty stomach for better absorption.