Nopal — or also known as prickly pear cactus, opuntia and other names — is promoted for treating diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity and hangovers. It's also valued for its antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supports healthy digestion: Nopal tincture helps to increase the body’s absorption of nutrients, as well as reduce stomach irritation, which can help improve digestion.
- Helps lower cholesterol: Nopal tincture has been shown to help lower cholesterol levels by decreasing the production of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) in the bloodstream.
- Supports weight loss: Nopal tincture has been known to help reduce hunger cravings, which can help with weight loss.
- Improves blood sugar levels: Nopal tincture has been known to improve blood sugar levels by helping the body better process carbohydrates.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties: Nopal tincture contains high levels of antioxidants, which can help reduce inflammation in the body.
- Improves skin health: Nopal tincture contains vitamin C, which helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun and pollutants.
- Enhances energy levels: Nopal tincture helps to improve circulation, which can result in increased energy levels.
Recommended dosage: 10-20 drops taken 2x daily in a small glass of water or juice on an empty stomach for better absorption.