Temporarily Out Of Stock
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is an Ayurvedic, Unani and Chinese medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years for healing.
It contains high levels of antioxidants to protect the skin from aging, and has a wide range of pharmacological activities, including immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiviral, antibacterial, analgesic, contraceptive, antimutagenic, anticarcinogenic, antiulcer, antimalarial and hepatoprotective effects.
It is traditionally used as an antiseptic and antibacterial against skin diseases, septic sores and infected wounds, and for the treatment of malaria, improving oral and gastric health.
Its constituents include azadirachtin A-G, isomeldenin, nimbin, nimbinin, 6-desacetyllnimbinene, nimbolide, nimbidic acid, nimbandiol, immobile, nimocinol, sodium nimbidate, quercetin, campesterol, stigmasterol, beta-sitosterol and an odorous essential oil.
It is native to India but also grows abundantly in South America and is considered safe with no adverse effects.
- Supports Healthy Skin: Neem tincture is known to help maintain healthy skin. It can reduce inflammation, and is known to be effective in treating skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Enhances Immune System: Neem tincture has long been used as an immune booster. It is known to help fight off infections, and may help reduce the severity of colds and flu.
- Helps Detoxify the Body: Neem tincture can help detoxify the body by flushing out toxins and aiding in digestion. It may also help reduce bloating and other digestive issues.
- Supports Heart Health: Neem tincture can help keep the heart healthy by reducing cholesterol levels and maintaining healthy blood pressure levels.
- Anti-Viral Properties: Neem tincture has been shown to have anti-viral properties, making it an effective treatment for viruses such as the common cold and influenza.
- It may also help reduce the symptoms of herpes.