CARIBBEAN SEA MOSS ~ EUCHEUMA ISIFORME
Anti-oxidant ~ Immune System Builder ~ Energy Booster ~Superfood ~ Vegan ~ Vitamin and Mineral Rich ~ Non-GMO ~ Organic
Our Eucheuma Isiforme Sea Moss is sustainably grown and harvested in the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea in a Marine protected area off the coast of Belize and then is dried in the tropical sun. Our sea moss is premium grade and packed with goodness!
Sea Moss contains 92 of the 102 minerals needed by the body to function. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making it a super food loaded with therapeutic benefits that include iodine, zinc, calcium, potassium, sulfur, iron, and silica! It is also naturally provided with selenium, manganese, vitamins B-complex AND vitamins A, C, E, G, and K and more!
Other health benefits include:
· GI Tract - soothes stomach aches, gastric ulcers, excess acid, diarrhea and constipation
· Vascular System - strengthens blood vessels and helps to prevent cardiovascular disease, strokes, and cancer
· Strong Bones - a good vegetarian source of calcium and phosphorus for building strong bones - contains 600 times more calcium than that found in animal sources of calcium
· Lowers Blood Pressure - helps to lower blood pressure
· Contains Carrageenan - sea moss flour carrageenan is a great natural food emulsifier and stabilizing agent
· Good Source of Iron - for healing anemia - contains 28 times more iron than that found in liver, making it a super source of bioavailable iron
· Slightly Alkaline - helps prevent acid build up in the body which starts inflammation followed by disease
· Good Protein Source - contains up to 10% protein, making it a good source of muscle building protein
· Vitamin E - contains around 10 mg of Vitamin E per 100 grams of seaweed - making it an important source of Vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant
· Resistant Starch - contains resistant starch which helps the body feed good bacteria or probiotic bacteria thus boosting up the immune system
· Antibacterial and Anti-viral - helps to fight bacterial infections, viruses, colds, flus
· Free Radical Damage - contains lots of antioxidants that help to prevent and repair free radical damage
· Wound Healing - increases wound healing, speeding up recovery of skin wounds and other tissues
· Good Diuretic
· Lowers Cholesterol
· Natural Collagen
· Weight Loss
MAKE YOUR OWN GEL!
SOAK | RINSE | BLEND | STORE
SOAK the sea moss overnight in pure alkaline water.
RINSE drain and rinse well.
BLEND sea moss, adding clean, purified water until you reach the consistency you desire.
STORE in a glass jar in the fridge and consume within 3 weeks. You can freeze it for an extended life of 6 months. (Freeze in plastic container to avoid cracked glass)
Use with smoothies, natural fruit drinks and juices, shakes, soups or just by itself after thorough and proper cleaning.
Ingredients: Sustainably harvested, raw, sundried, 100% natural dried sea moss.