MUIRA PUAMA TINCTURE
The therapeutic benefits of Muira Puama, Croton echioides, are manifold. This Amazonian medicinal plant, "Viagra of the Amazon", is a highly regarded sexual stimulant with a reputation as a powerful aphrodisiac, mainly used by men for erectile dysfunction and impotency, as well as libido enhancement.
Studies in women indicate improvements in desire and sexual satisfaction. The women in the study also experienced more fantasies and increased orgasm intensity.
It also exhibits these properties:
- analgesic (pain-reliever)
- central nervous system tonic (tones, balances, strengthens)
- hypotensive (lowers blood pressure)
- nervine (balances/calms nerves)
- neurasthenic (reduces nerve pain)
- neuroprotective (protects brain cells)
- cardiotonic (tones, balances, strengthens the heart)
- digestive stimulant
- gastrototonic (tones, balances, strengthens the gastric tract)
- hypocholesterolemic (lowers cholesterol)
- tonic (tones, balances, strengthens overall body functions)
Recommended dosage: 2.5ml - 5ml taken in a small glass of water or juice 2 x daily on an empty stomach for better absorption.